We require a non-refundable deposit for all parties.
A reservation is not confirmed until the deposit is received. No exceptions. The remainder of the balance is due and payable on the day of the party.
In consideration of other guests, we ask that you not arrive to set up earlier than 20 minutes before your party start time.
Shoes must be removed before entering the indoor playground.
Please don’t forget to tell your guests that we are a shoe-free facility!
The party host can NOT assume responsibility for additional children (which are not their own)!
ALL Playground Policies apply to your guests. In order TO PREVENT INJURY failure to follow Playground Policies will result in guest being asked to leave the facility.
Little Explorers Indoor Playground is specifically designed for play by children under the age of 6. Respect for the playground and for everyone in it is expected. Anyone conducting themselves in a manner that is inappropriate for our toddler/preschooler based facility to correct their behavior. If they do not correct their behavior, they will be asked to leave the facility.
Parents & caregivers are expected to:
- Actively monitor their children to ensure the safety of their child(ren) and other children.
- Make certain that their child is playing in an appropriate manner, which includes: not causing harm to him/herself or other children playing and not causing unnecessary harm or damage to the toys, walls, or structures within our space.
- Wipe children’s faces and hands free of food before they leave the dining area.
- Make sure their children keep food and drinks at a table in the dining area.
- Client further agrees that if Client or Client’s guests damage, abuse, or remove Little Explorers’s property during or from Event, Client will repair or replace the property.
FOOD & DRINK
NO outside food or drinks are permitted except for cakes WITHOUT ice cream and plate of fruit and cookies or cupcakes.
Any unapproved outside food will result in additional $75 fee.
ALL FOOD/DRINKS MUST STAY IN THE DESIGNATED EATING AREA.
Hands and faces must be free of food before heading back to the play area.
Due to the large number of children with various food allergies we are PEANUT FREE facility.
All guests must depart at party ending time. The party MUST end at the agreed upon time, or you will be charged an additional $75 (rate of an extra 30 minutes). No exceptions.
Your party has “ended” when all of your belongings and all of the members of your party are in the main entry way (other side of the gate).
Please be respectful of others by ending your party at the time you agreed to end it.